- Home Town: Kailua, HI (Oahu)
- Hobbies: Surfing, hiking, most outdoor activities from mauka to makai.
- Professional Memberships: PADI, Lanikai Makeshift Boating Association.
- Ask me About: Boat camping from British Columbia to Alaska in a 15 foot open motor boat. Canoe surfing between the Mokulua Islands.
- Favorite thing about being a Guide: Learning something new everyday and being outside in the fresh air and sunshine.
- Started Guiding: October 2007
- Favorite Place on the Big Island: Waipio.
- Biggest Accomplishment as an Interpretive Guide: Exceeding the expectations of my guests.