9 lines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel make this Hawaii Island’s only full Canopy tour. Set within a towering forest on a private nature reserve, this aerial adventure is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Certified guides ensure safety and comfort and share their extensive knowledge of the area’s natural and cultural history.
- Zip, trek & rappel through a sustainably-built aerial trekking course
- Experience the thrill of flying from tree to tree while reaching speeds up to 45 MPH while taking in the serene beauty of the forest canopy
- Tree-to-Tree zipping means no walking up stairs in between zips
- Enjoy a complimentary treat of local macadamia nuts, trail bars, and fruit snacks
- We comply with the highest level of safety standards set by the industry’s internationally recognized governing body: ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology)
- Capture the fun with a GoPro camera rental while guides take pictures for you with our photo system designed specifically for ziplines.
What to Bring & Wear: Guests must wear closed-toe walking shoes. Pants, capris, or knee length shorts, and a light sweatshirt or jacket are recommended.
Restrictions: Physical – Must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in. Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs. This tour is not for expectant mothers. Participants must be 8 years old. These restrictions are strictly enforced.