Immerse yourself in stunning private waterfalls, tranquil streams, scenic coastlines and rugged valleys on this North Kohala adventure. Kick off the fun with an off-road drive to an exclusive trailhead.
- Ramble off-road in a 6-wheel-drive Pinzgauer (an Austrian military vehicle)
- Take a relaxed, guided walk through a private nature reserve
- Cool off with a swim under one of seven cascading waterfalls
- Walk through a restored ancient Hawaiian agricultural site
- Enjoy a private picnic lunch with views of soaring seacliffs and remote valleys, at one of the island’s best scenic lookouts
- Shop or enjoy local ice cream in historic Hawi town
Restrictions: Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
What to Bring & Wear: Comfortable walking shoes or reef walkers, bathing suit, hat, sunscreen and a light jacket or sweatshirt.