Spend an inspiring and exhilarating day in North Kohala, a land of stunning beauty and profound cultural significance. Zipline high above the forest floor, picnic with stunning views of the North Kohala valleys and swim under a private waterfall fed by a cool mountain stream.
- Two of our most popular tours (Kohala Waterfall Adventure and Kohala Canopy Tour) are combined into one action-packed day
- Stroll by secluded waterfalls in a private nature reserve
- Swim and play under a private waterfall
- Enjoy lunch at our private picnic site
- Fun, off-road drive through private lands in open air 6WD Pinzgauers (Austrian military vehicle)
- Fly through Kohala Zipline’s full aerial canopy course, led by two certified guides
Restrictions: Physical – Must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in. Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle short climb. This tour is not for expectant mothers.
What to Bring & Wear: Closed-toe shoes required. Bring a bathing suit (can be worn under clothes), hat, sunscreen and a light jacket or sweatshirt.