Immerse yourself in an exhilarating Hawaiian experience as we explore West Oahu’s sites, stories, people, and food. We’ll travel our way from the beach to the forested mountains above. More than just an Oahu farm tour, our unique tour and interpretive guide will take you on a journey through time, nature and culture that includes three locations not open to the public.Book online now!Book online now!
- Family-friendly tour for all ages!
- Experience the cutting edge of community-based Hawaiian agriculture.
- Taste a fresh farm-to-fork lunch featuring local produce from our favorite local lunch spots.
- Hike the uplands of Waianae and take in breathtaking views of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, and Diamond Head.
- Enjoy exclusive access to locations not open to the public.
Restrictions: Physical—Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged or unable to walk short distances of 0.5 to 1.5 miles on uneven and rocky terrain. Age— All ages welcome!
What to Bring & Wear: Guests wear closed toe comfortable walking shoes and may want to bring a light jacket