This full day journey covers all your Big Island “must do” experiences and more, and is enhanced by a gourmet sustainably-sourced farm to fork menu featuring island-inspired favorites and culturally themed delicacies. This unforgettable Epic Island Volcano Journey, led by an expert Interpretive Guide, is an amazing blend of history and culture, set in the splendor of Hawaii’s nature that will change the way you see the island of Hawaii.
- Explore an active volcano and all the must see sights of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Search for sea turtles as you stroll the fine crystal black sands of Punaluu.
- Delve into a private cave system and learn how lava tubes are formed.
- Enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast, Kona coffee samples, and farm tour at an award winning Kona Coffee farm.
- Explore a 1,000 acre Tropical fruit farm and see Rainbow Falls from a private viewing deck.
Restrictions: Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
What to Bring & Wear: Comfortable closed-toe walking shoes, long pants, and a light jacket.