Experience Hawaii Volcanoes National Park from two perspectives- by air and land.
- Approximately two hours total air tour flight time in a Bell 407 helicopter
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Visit must-see sites inside Hawaii Volcanoes National Park including Thurston Lava Tube, Jaggar Museum, and view Halemaumau Crater
- Sample award-winning coffee and other island treats on a private coffee estate tour
- Drive a back road through macadamia nut orchards
- Stroll a glistening black sand beach in search of sea turtles
Restrictions: Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply. Guests over 250 lbs may be subject to a weight restriction fee.
What to Bring & Wear: Comfortable closed toe walking shoes, sunglasses, long pants, and a light jacket.